On February 25th and 26th, NMS Capital (“NMS”) held its inaugural Physician Practice Summit in Miami, Florida. Over 20 management team members from NMS’ six healthcare portfolio investments were in attendance to collaborate and discuss best practices while working in a healthcare private equity backed physician platform. The Summit had 11 different ‘NMS Talks’ segments that covered a range of topics from influence and insight at the national level to what commands a premium multiple in an eventual exit.
A comprehensive agenda for the Physician Practice Summit can be found below highlighting the various segments discussed. The Summit was designed to be a forum for the NMS portfolio management team members to connect and converse about areas of success within their respective functional roles and also discuss challenges they have encountered. The feedback from management was very positive and the Summit created several reference points for newer companies and management team members in the portfolio to accelerate growth and value creation.
NMS 2019 PHYSICIAN PRACTICE SUMMIT – AGENDA
FEBRUARY 25TH, 2019
- Event Kick-Off / Welcome
- Portfolio Overview & Biggest Challenges
- Data, Data, more Data…. What to do with it?
- Revenue Initiatives (Payors, Recruitment, No Shows)
- Influence & Insight at the National Level
- How to Build a New PPM or Enter a New Market / De Novo
- Sourcing Best Practices and Successful Integration Planning
FEBRUARY 26TH, 2019
- Current Legislative and Regulatory Trends
- How to Implement and Execute a Best of Class Compliance Program
- What Commands a ‘Premium Multiple’ in M&A
- Leadership, Culture and Breakthrough Thinking
- A View from an Industry in the 8th Inning of Consolidation (Physical Therapy)